Dealing with compliance for your business can take a lot of time and effort. Let's review the compliance forms available inside Scissortail. For ease I have added the list of forms to my Quick Links section.
- I-9 - As part of their onboarding we can ask employees to fill out an electronic I-9. In our forms window we can track the status, expiration date, and look at each form. I can also run Social Security Verification and eVerify on the forms.
- W-4 - This is another form we can have as part of the employee onboarding process or available later as the employee makes changes. Here I have 2 views, one to view forms ready to review and the other to review completed forms. I can Process the Withholding Form which will update the tax information for the next payroll or I can reject the form.
- VETS-4212 - Let's create the 12/31/2017 form and populate. I can see my 18 employees and Save the form.
- EEO-1 - this form is still awaiting finalization of the new form. Currently, you can utilize the old version of the form we see here. Once the form is finalized it will be updated in Scissortail and can be created and then populated with employee details and then you can fill in any remaining details.
- FMLA - There are multiple FMLA forms available in the system. As each form type is selected, you will have the ability to create a new form, assign an employee to that form, and then populate the form with the employee’s information. After the creation of the form, you can then fill out the remaining details.
- WH-380-E: FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-380-F: FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-381: FMLA Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- WH-382 : FMLA Designation Notice
- WH-384 : FMLA Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- WH-385: FMLA Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember -- for Military Family Leave
- WH-385V: FMLA Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Wage and Hour Division Military Caregiver Leave
- OSHA - There are multiple OSHA forms available, depending on which form is required. I will show you an example using the OSHA 300 Log. Let's do the 2017 OSHA 300 form, fill in year, Populate Form, review, print, and finalize
- Training - My Saved Reports - Next, let's look at how we might pull a Training Report for an ISO audit. There is not a government specific form for this, so we will look at Trainings/Certifications. Add CEU, save a copy for future use, export to PDF
- ACA - Here I can see my ACA 1094 and 1095 forms, the process for maintaining and completing the ACA is covered in another video.
You can also see additional forms of W2s, 1099s, California 2810.5 & the IRS 8027 that will be covered in another video.
Having a system with a strong reporting engine can make providing compliance information a breeze.