Today, we are pleased to announce that Rhonda Siex, one of our Senior Consultants, has been nominated for the Richard J. Messer Excellence in Human Resources Management Award. We know how hard she works at her job, what a pleasure it is to work with her, and how seriously she takes her career. Here is an excerpt Rhonda received from the Vice President of the Tulsa Area Human Resources Management Association:
As the VP of Leadership Development for TAHRA, it is my honor to congratulate you on being nominated as a potential Richard J. Messer Excellence in HR Management Award recipient. This special award recognizes the outstanding leadership and achievements in the human resources field. Your nomination is a special accomplishment, and your contribution was recognized. Even if you are not awarded as the 2019 Richard J. Messer Excellence in HR Management Award, you nomination demonstrates your commitment and hard work to making a positive impact on the Human Resources profession, and we thank you."
Recipients of this Award receive:
- $500 cash donation to the charity of the recipient’s choice
- A special commemorative plaque
- A special biographical presentation detailing the individual’s accomplishments that will appear in the TAHRA newsletter
- Their name listed as a recipient on the TAHRA website
- Award presentation and announcement during a TAHRA Program Meeting
Again, congratulations to Rhonda! Well done! We will be cheering you on.