Have you ever had one of those days when your top customer was unhappy. Not because you didn’t care, but because somewhere along the line a process broke down. It is further compounded by the fact that they are a part of your 80/20 rule.
I know it’s frustrating… when all you and want is a delighted customer
Now, let’s consider those things that you know would delight your customer as opposed to making them unhappy… Things like…
· Being easy to do business with
· Orders right the first time and every time
· Shipments on time all the time
· Shipments that have a packing list that matches PO
Sounds simple enough, but how do YOU make this occur. First…
· You have to truly understand your customer needs, so you KNOW how to set up your processes
· Then define and document your processes
· Next, educate your team on the processes
· And finally, you are ready to put your vetted processes in place
This video walks you through how to use Sales Order module to quickly determine the status of a pending order. How to add a new order and remember to included suggestive up-saling and finally how to quickly find an open invoice and answer questions about pending payment issues.