From the Main Menu
- Select Setup
- Select System
- In security, select User Security
- Click on the add button
- Select your preference of Authentication (Sage or Windows)
- Type up to ten letters for the User ID. The user’s initials, the first name and the first letter of the last name or any other suitable abbreviation can be used. The system converts all letters to uppercase.
- Type up to 25 numbers or letters for a User Name. It can be any combination of upper-case and lower-case letters and numbers. The User Name should contain the user’s full first and last name. It is used in the scheduler for task assignments.
- Type up to eight letters for the user’s Password (it does not appear on the panel when typed.) They system automatically converts all letters to upper-case. Numbers are not accepted
- Enter their Email Address
- Enter their position
- From the drop-down list, select the group to which the user will be assigned.
- Integration ID is for ESS
- If you are also using HRMS Link (a separate product),
- Click ‘OK.’
- Confirm the password once more
Note: If you are adding a user or editing a user’s password, you will be prompted to confirm the password. Re-type the user’s password and click ‘OK.’