Under the Start Menu, go into the Workers’ Claim area to access all previously reported claims and to add a new one. The following tabs comprise the data collection of workers’ claims in Scissortail HCM:
- The main tab shows the basic incident information along with carrier information and employee demographisc.
- The injury tab goes into more details about the treatment for the incident and incident history.
- The incident tab provides options to track drug testing, make the claim OSHA reportable and track any attorney or witness involvement.
- Work Info tab shows employee information needed for return to work expectations
- The Claim Handling tab allows tracking of lost or light duty work days, disputes and subrogration and litigation details
- The Financial tab tracks indemity, claim invoices and payment history
- Additional notes and supporting documents can be uploaded and stored with the claim.
If the claim was OSHA reportable, the OSHA 300 log can be populated automatically and printed.