The Cloud ERP Company, Acumatica, kicked off their 2020 Summit with a record number of attendees at the Cosmopolitan Hotel and Conference Center in Las Vegas this week. Having just been through Day 1 I can tell you there is a ton of exciting news for Acumatica customers and any mid-sized business looking to modernize their accounting and operations. Here is a link to the official Acumatica press release for more info.
During a Keynote DJ’d by a member of the Acumatica Engineering Team, CEO Jon Roskill gave an energetic synopsis of 2019 accomplishments as well as a peek at what to expect in 2020. Though there is plenty to read about (and you should, check out the link to the press release and expect the full video to be released soon!), I want to break the news into 2 high level categories: Acumatica Recognition and Acumatica Features.
Acumatica Recognition. Jon shared some of the best accolades Acumatica received in 2019 including:
- Winning User Satisfaction Ratings and Usability from G2
- Editor’s Choice for Best ERP Software from PCMag
- Earning placement in the Visionary Quadrant in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites.
Exciting as these awards are at face value, the trend of winning that Acumatica has continued through 2019 speaks to the market recognizing their cutting edge platform being more than marketing sizzle. The Usability and User Satisfaction ratings awards are great news for any potential customer that wants to invest in technology they will be excited to use!
Acumatica Features. As expected during a Summit Keynote, Jon had some exciting announcements for the future of the Acumatica platform. Here are some of the highlights:
- The acquisition of long-time manufacturing software partner, JAAS, which is great news for anyone in the manufacturing industry.
- With the release of the Acumatica 2020R1 they will release a new Payroll module (more to come on this one!).
- Integration with Smartsheet. Any of our clients that has gone through an implementation with us knows the power of this tool for managing a project and this integration will streamline the use in Acumatica.
This was just day 1 and there is plenty more to learn! Check out the CS3 Website for continued blogs on Summit 2020 and of course Acumatica’s website for more info.