CS3 is the premier business consulting firm serving clients in over 30 states and many international offices. We have assisted hundreds of clients with the evaluation, selection and purchase of business software designed to improve their operations. Our experienced team of industry specialists support clients daily by initiating projects to improve business processes, assisting with the development of RFP’s, architecting system blueprints, and the creation of unique business strategies through management consultation.
We represent the finest business software publishers in the industry, including Acumatica and Sage. These software products provide our clients with first-class accounting, payroll, distribution, human resource management, and time collection tools just to name a few.
Our customer and employee centric values have led to consistent recognition by organizations such as Accounting Today, Bob Scott’s VAR Stars, SHRM, AICPA, Sage, and Acumatica. As a leader and trendsetter in the business consulting and software industry, CS3 shares Advisors and business acumen to insure each client served realizes maximum return on every dollar spent for business improvements.
Always provide extraordinary knowledge enabling our Clients’ greatest success.
The values which are the support structure from which we operate.
Relationship – all of our actions are based on Honesty and Integrity as we exhibit the Respect we have for all of our partners;
Innovation – our best work is accomplished through Collaboration, providing clients what they require to succeed. Our solutions achieve more value than expected through simpler means than imagined.
Balance – our Professionals accomplish their objectives by considering all aspects of the issues involved. We recognize the importance of perspective and avoid extremes to always produce the best solution.
Courageous Goal - CS3 to become the generic trademark for knowledge transfer.
CS3 Employees recognize us as:
CS3's Marketspace recognizes us as:
CS3 Industry recognition results in:
As a long term business partner, our staff becomes an extension of your organization, helping you meet your management, production and revenue goals. In order for CS3 Technology to meet your needs, our consultants perform at an exemplary level that is defined by the 18 Service Pillars outlined below.
1. Be Authentic Authentic behavior is the most powerful quality we have as consultants. Authenticity is about undisputed credibility when you articulate what you are experiencing. In other words, express the emotions you feel without being emotional.
2. Exhibit Professionalism at All Times Conduct every action and communication with absolute professionalism. Bring a sense of calmness and assurance during times of stress for your client. Continuously work on improving your skills and knowledge. Maintain an impeccable character.
3. Demonstrate Success Success is always measured against the client's written objectives and can only be achieved when it is demonstrated to the client. Always ensure that acknowledgment is communicated up and down throughout the client's organization.
4. Engage in Knowledge Transfer Knowledge transfer has occurred when your client is self-sufficient in their day-to-day operations. Multiple methods are employed to ensure success, including education, mentoring, hands-on training, and interactions.
5. Stay Clear of Politics While you must, without question, know and understand the politics of the client's situation, stay clear of getting involved. Do not get drawn in and choose a side.
6. Focus on Delivering Value Everything you do for a client should provide a return on their investment. Just because you CAN do something, does not mean that you SHOULD.
7. Make the Client Look Good Publicly recognize the contributions and successes of the client and their team. Always pass credit to those who have earned it.
8. Take Administrative Tasks Seriously Administrative tasks are essential to the success of every project. This includes documenting project details accurately and on a timely basis.
9. Know Your Audience Know to whom you are speaking, but do not talk up or down to anyone. Treat everyone's time and position with respect.
10. Spend Money as if it were Your Own Clients expect to be billed for your expenses, but spend wisely. For travel, always seek the most cost-effective alternative. For meals, eat as you would at home. Always give the client the option to save money.
11. Project a Positive Attitude Adversity and challenges are part of every engagement. They should always be met with a "can do" spirit. A positive attitude is contagious to the rest of the team.
12. Communicate Communication is a two way process; always seek to understand BEFORE you try to be understood. You should use many forms of communication: calls, email and face-to-face, always assuming there will be an external audience.
13. Show Up Ready to Work Study project information before you arrive. Have your materials (agenda, handouts, etc.) ready to go. Know what you are going to do this visit, discuss it briefly with the client as you arrive, then get to it.
14. Look for Improvements Your relationship is based on trust and your ability to find and create solutions. Help your client identify needs they might not be aware of by looking past the immediate pain and finding the root cause. Propose solutions or further research with the goal of developing alternatives.
15. Protect Your Integrity Be truthful, even when the message is hard for your client to hear. Be reliable. If you are unable to meet a commitment, communicate that quickly.
16. Under-Promise, Over-Deliver Always be conservative in your estimates and promises, then deliver more than what is expected.
17. Never Leave the Client Guessing Call to confirm every appointment. Arrive before your appointed time and debrief when leaving. Never leave without an acknowledgment from the client. Follow up the next day.
18. Know When You are in Over Your Head If you suspect that you need help, ask for it. Always try to refer the situation to someone who can deal with it most expediently. It is all right (in fact, it is preferred) to say you do not know but will get the answer.
Client Service Center
This website is owned by CS3 Technology. CS3 Technology is independent from Sage and is not authorized to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any license or permission on behalf of Sage regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage and cannot be used without the prior written permission of Sage.